FacilitationASER Training, Tulsipur
Passing light | Building a culture of empathy and love
ASER Training, Tulsipur
BuildingShree Secondary School, Tulsipur
An Information Management graduate, MBA Tech and Innovation student, Teach For Nepal alumnus and a technology passionate willing to work in a cause driven organization where I can practice collaborative leadership, grow my management and technology skills.
Teach For Nepal
Job Title: Fellow 2018-2020 [ Jan 2018 to April 2020 ]
- Responsible to lead 300 students, 18 existing teachers, and community while working at a government school of Tulsipur, Dang as a volunteer teacher for two years.
- Responsible to collaborate with local government, network with people and organizations for student learning and exposure.
Asterdio Inc. Pvt. Ltd.
Job Title: Software Engineer [April 2017 to Jan 2018]
- Responsible to develop, monitor and deploy android applications and backend API as per the organization’s and client’s requirements.
- Responsible to lead an android developer of 5 teammates.
Pit Stop Pvt. Ltd.
Job Title: Organization Director [Oct 2016 to April 2017 ]
- Responsible to plan, design, develop and manage an online e-commerce platform for sales of different auto parts products.
- Overall responsibility to handle store, e-commerce, social media and the process from product purchase to sales.
Master’s in Business Administration (Tech and Innovation)
Kings College, Kathmandu Westcliff University August, 2020 – Running
Bachelors of Information Management
St. Xavier’s College, Maitighar Tribhuvan University
Year Completed: 2017
Public Gyan Jyoti H.S.S., Tulsipur
Higher Secondary Education Board Percentage: 77.8%
Year Completed: 2013
School Leaving Certificate
Rapti Vidya Mandir, Tulsipur
Nepal Ministry of Education Percentage: 82.87%
Year Completed: 2011
- Developed backend and led the android frontend team for the development of app
Basobaas; online real estate platform in Nepal.
- Developed an android application Calm; an application for Tangalwood restaurant, Naxal
- Developed an opencart framework-based ecommerce platform for Pitstop Pvt. Ltd;
pasaal.com and also worked as the director of the same organization.
- Working as an Advisor of Code for Change event run by YISC, with an aim to build Nepal’s
leading platform for personal and professional development of IT pursing students.
- Conducted community awareness program in Tulsipur, Dang involving more than 500
participants; rally and personal counseling on mensuration and personal hygiene.
- Conducted a “Teaching with Information Technology” workshop to enforce the usage of
technology inside classroom for teachers collaborating with Tulsipur Sub-Metropolitan city.
- Supervised BLE level examination 2075 center, with an objective of publishing actual and
transparent result under the initiation of Tulsipur municipality.
- Conducted different sessions on Bullying for 300 students above 12 age.
- Conducted workshops on “Time Management and Priorities of Life” to 650 students of 7
- Directed and conducted community awareness drama on child marriage on 5 different
villages of Tulsipur Municipality.
- Conducted Math and Science exhibition including 23 different projects inside the school with
more than 1000 visitors to enforce practical approach of teaching/learning.
- Recruited and trained 150 volunteers for ASER (Annual Status of Education Report); a citizen
led academic assessment digital survey of 34,000 students enrolled in 139 public and private
schools of Tulsipur, Dang conducted by Tulsipur sub metropolitan city with support of Teach for
- Digitized result management system and supervised the computer lab setup funded by
Tulsipur Sub Metropolitan City of Shree Ma. Vi. Balapur, Tulsipur.
- Assisted 15 students to participate in several trainings, programs and exhibition such as
Udeshya: Girls in STEAM, Teach for Nepal annual program and exhibition, Karkhana STEAM
- Led Sunakhari Tulsipur Sikai Mela 2076; an education fair conducted under the collaboration
of 9 TFN schools and local government with an objective to enforce the practical approach of
teaching/learning, create strong network of educators and provide platform for learning
exchange while keeping students and teachers at the center. There were 5,738 recorded
visitors, direct participation of 40 schools, 60 public, private and business SDG aligned stalls, 12
teacher training sessions
- Honored with outstanding student award in bachelors at St. Xavier’s College for enriching the
learning culture and achieving excellence academics while practicing leadership.
- Supervised a team of students and won best community Impact project at the State-5 level
competition on STEAM, conducted at Butwal.
- Awarded Public Service full scholarship for MBA Tech and Innovation at King’s College
Kathmandu, Westcliff University
- Attended 3 months long basic to advanced level training on Java at Broadway Infosys
- Worked as an intern at Asterdio Inc. specializing in the field of Java, Android Development, php
laravel backend development and databases such as mySql, Oracle, PostGreSql, SqlLite etc.
- Completed 45 days residential training at Teach For Nepal, focused on personal and leadership
- Completed a week long training on Basic Java Programming Language conducted by Islinton
- Participated on a week-long advanced Tally Erp 9.0 training workshop conducted by NGIT
institute, Tulsipur Dang.